All about Brian
Favorite Restaurants + recommendations
-Texas Roadhouse(Ribeye and Ribs)
-Cafe Rio(Grilled Chicken Salad)
-Olive Garden(Soup,Salad,Breadsticks)
-Chili's(Tripple dipper)
Favorite sports to play
-Soccer
-Racquetball
-Flag football
-Basketball
-Golf
Favorite sports/teams to watch
-World cup(Team USA)
-OU football
-BYU Basketball
Favorite Color
-Green
Best Jobs
-Fund Accounting
-Day Care worker
Worst jobs
-Telemarketer( Get the hint. Nobody wants it)
-Potato factory(Too loud and I hate wearing a net on my head)
-Restuarants(worked at 5 or more but never stayed for more than 4 months at any)
Hobbies
-Ceramics
-Fishing(enjoy going with people who will put their own work on their own hook)
-Camping
-Scuba diving(This was fun as in super interesting fun)
-Canoeing
Favorite Games
-Axis And Allies(Wish I could find someone to play this with me)
-Risk- I played this by myself growing up. I always won
-Settlers of Catan(Me and Angie have tournments in this, First one to 25 wins)
-Ticket to Ride
-Rook(Game my family loves to play)
Favorite Movies
-Batman-The Dark Knight
-The Hunger Games( can't wait for the next one to come out)
Favorite TV shows
Prison Break(Angie was probably glad when this was done so she didnt have to see 2-3 episodes a night)Person of Interest
America's got Talent
Modern Family
The Office(This is going downhill since Michael Scott left)
Big Brother
Favorite books
-Book of Mormon
-various other religious books
Favorite video games
Warcraft II battlenet edition
Civiliztion
Tunnels of Doom(Old TI-99 game)
Vactation's since Marrage
-Manteca California
-Las Vegas
-Disney Land
-Bartlesville Oklahoma
-Branson Missouri
2 comments:
I agree with you about the office! And I HATE that new chick they brought on, she's sooo annoying.
I can't believe Mario Kart isn't on this list somewhere.
Post a Comment