Friday, April 20, 2012

Pregnancy

Being pregnant has been different then I expected.  I have had no morning sickness or cravings.  Most days I don't even feel pregnant, except for the fact that I feel like taking a nap everyday after work and that I have to go to the bathroom twice as much as I used too.  My "baby bump" looks more like an "I've been pigging out on the donuts bump".  I've also been experiencing very bizarre dreams.  Last nights involved shop lifting, Justin Bieber and Steve Urkel.

I made a promise to myself long ago that I would never be one of those annoying pregnant people on Facebook.  So if I ever do any of the following I give you permission to slap me.

  • Daily status updates about how many more days till baby comes.  People know when your due date is if they really wanted to know the exact number of days they can do the math themselves
  • Use of the word "prego"
  • Frequent updates about what you are eating.  I know some non-pregnant offenders on this one. 
  • Daily updates about your morning sickness.
  • Use of the word "kiddo"

Let me know of others so I can be sure to steer clear of those too.  Most pregnancy/baby related things will be posted on this blog since if you read this you have the choice to come here or not.  I promise to do my best to not blow up your facebook news feed about things you really don't care about.  Although there will probably not be alot of information on this blog either as you can see how often it is updated. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm usually annoyed by the pregnancy updates by others on Facebook, but you're my sister so I actually do want to know how everything is going. And an occasional picture every now and then wouldn't hurt. Stay healthy!

Black Bandit said...

Who is this? You say you are my sister so that limits the possibilities, but still I would like to know who I am talking to

Kerry said...

It wasn't me! But I will leave a comment too. I get annoyed by the weekly bump update pictures. It's fine if you want to monitor your weekly progress for yourself, but I would prefer a monthly picture update instead. Most people can't tell the week to week changes anyway. But I would like an occasional picture!

Black Bandit said...

I will post a picture when there is a bump to show. Right now I just look fatter then usual.

Joey said...

I hate the word prego too!