Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

We got to spend Thanksgiving in California again this year.  We felt very welcomed right away as there was a sign waiting for us at the airport that said "Sacramento welcomes Brian Angie and Bristol" 
It was a fun time to see family, eat good food, and give my family a chance to meet Bristol for the first time.  Brian even had a play date arranged for him with one of my mom's coworkers.  Brian really enjoys playing Risk but rarely has anyone to play with so was happy to make a new friend who he can play with on trips to California.
                                                  Bristol and aunt Stacy

                                                                    Bristol and aunt Jackie
 
Bristol also spent a lot of time hanging out with Daddy on the couch.


 
 
We also took advantage of the live in babysitter service and were able to see a few movies.   It was a fun vacation but as always too short. 
 
I usually hate unpacking after a trip because it means the vacation is over, however this time I found a special surprise in my suitcase while unpacking
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do I subscribe to your blog so I know when you update it? That's the first picture I've seen of myself holding Bristol. I look like a natural aunt. It is 10 years in the waiting.