Saturday, June 18, 2011

5 K from Brians perspective

So how do you know when you are not a good runner. Is it when the mom with the double stroller passes you by( who started 5 minutes after you, or is it when the 60 year old woman passes you. Maybe its when the 10 year old passes you and says come on number 137 and than adds you want to get a good time dont you. Maybe worst of all is when there are 3-5 hunderd people and you don't pass a single one the entire time. Of course that means there were plenty of those who passed us with smiles of their faces. You may ask if this will be my first and last 5 K ever. I guess I will have to ask my wife since she is the one who signed us up for it. Now for the highlight of the day. Everyone knows that you can not let your wife beat you in a running race. It would take alot of the masculinity out of me. This is why I beat her by 1 second exactly.

No comments: