We especially like playing with the nieces and nephews. They are all so cute and they always say and do funny things that we laugh about even years later. I should write down all of these experiences so I don't forget them- these are just a few I can think of off the top of my head.
- Klayton running over to me with some crackers, he extends his hand as if he is offering it to me. I said "oh thank you Klayton!" and reach to grab the cracker. Instead of handing it to me he shoves it in his mouth and runs away.
- Derek pointing to my stomach and asking if there is a baby in there. I tell him no. He then points to my chest and asks if there is a baby in there. I say no again. He looks sorely disappointed he was wrong on both accounts.
- Playing with Caty at Grandma's funeral. I had been playing with her and sitting with her during the funeral and after about 2 hours with her she turns to me and says "who are you?"
- Klayton explaining to Austin that the snapping turtles are bad because they have red eyes. (I actually have video of this one!)
We are looking forward to many more memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment